Montgomery College's telephone system includes voice mail which can be accessed from any phone, on or off campus. This system also includes a broadcast system utilized by the Telecommunications Coordinator to broadcast important messages to all voice mailboxes.
New Voice Mail Guide
Voice Mail Menu Reference Sheet
Voice Mail Desktop Reference Card (print & fold)
Access Your Voice Mailbox
- From your office phone: Dial x7-1701. You will be prompted for your security code.
- From your home phone: Dial 240-567-1701. When voice mail answers, dial your extension followed by the * key. You will be prompted for your security code.
- To enter a Guest Mailbox, check your mailbox from another phone or to check a second mailbox from a phone that has its own mailbox: Dial x7-1701. When voice mail answers, press the * key to indicate you want a different mailbox, enter the mail box number followed by the * key again. You will be prompted for your security code.
Change Your Voice Mail Security Code
- Dial voice mail at 240-567-1701.
- Enter your current security code.
- Press "8" for User Options.
- Then press "1" for Personal Options.
- Press "4" for to change your security code.
- Follow system prompts to make the change.