Skip to Main Content
Change Your Program of Study (Major)
  • Each degree seeking student at Montgomery College has a Program of Study, or major.
  • Verify your Program of Study by logging into My MC. Click on the "My Classes" tab, and choose "Apply for Graduation", then choose "Degree Evaluation" and select the current term.
  • If you would like to change your Program of Study, complete the Declaration or Change of Program of Study form and turn it into the Office of Admissions and Records. This must be done by the end of the second week of classes for fall and spring, and by the end of the first week of classes for winter and summer.  
Program of Study list, including Curriculum Code 


NOTE: If you have an F1 status, you are required to notify your International Student Coordinator about this change.

Montgomery College

Montgomery County, MD


©2019, Montgomery College