The Summer and Fall Enrollment Process has STARTED!!
- April 4th- Summer course registration begins for students who have completed all enrollment steps
- April 15th- $25 MC Application Fee Waiver ends. APPLY NOW!
- May 2nd- Fall course registration begins for students who have completed all enrollment steps
Don't forget about the On-Time Registration Policy!
Welcome to the Office of Academic Initiatives' Dual Enrollment webpage.
Dual Enrollment is available to advanced high school students admitted to Montgomery College
(MC). Select students
are enrolled in college courses while still attending high school, providing an
educational experience beyond what is available at the secondary level. High
school juniors and seniors who meet the College's Dual Enrollment (DE)
standards may enhance their schedule with college course work and experience
the independence of college-level study while also earning college credit.
Dual Enrollment at MC enables high school students to:
- Register and attend a Montgomery
College course(s) on campus, online or at their high school site
- Engage with outstanding college professors
and their peers in a collegiate classroom setting
- Graduate from high school with
earned college credit
- Potentially save money on college
- Accelerate college completion
- Gain additional skills and
confidence needed to succeed in college
Students may enroll in a variety of courses at the college,
provided they meet the Dual Enrollment standards. The credits earned may
be applied to a degree program at Montgomery College or may potentially be
transferred to another institution.