No emergencies to report.
Crime Alerts/Incident Notifications
Attempted Vehicle Theft, June 14, 2016: Takoma Park/Silver Spring Campus ( PDF)
Stalking/Simple Assault, May 17, 2016: Takoma Park/Silver Spring Campus ( PDF)
Vehicle Theft, August 4, 2016: Germantown Campus ( PDF)
No closures or delays to report.
Montgomery College will always operate on its regular schedule unless otherwise announced. Depending on the nature of the incident, notifications of emergencies and changes to the College’s operational status will be communicated through one or more of the following means:
- College emergency responders: Security Officers, Campus Response and/or Support Teams
- Montgomery College ALERT. Registered users receive text and e-mail messages. Registration information at http://www.montgomerycollege.edu/emergency
- Montgomery College Emergency Desktop Notification. Scrolling messages are broadcast on College computers
- Montgomery College Web site at www.montgomerycollege.edu
- My MC web site at https://mymc.montgomerycollege.edu.
- My MC student e-mail system
- Montgomery College employee voice mail. From off-site, dial 240-567-1701
- Montgomery College employee e-mail. From off-site, http://mail.montgomerycollege.edu
- Montgomery College main phone number at 240-567-5000
- Montgomery College cable channel 10 in Montgomery County
- Commercial radio and TV stations including:
- WTOP (103.5 FM)
- WFRE (99.5 FM) - Frederick
- WAMU (88.5 FM)
- WFMD (930 AM) - Frederick
- WMAL (630 AM)
- Channel 4 WRC
- Channel 5 WTTG
- Channel 7 WJLA
- Channel 9 WUSA
- News Channel 8
All inquiries from the news media regarding an emergency event should be directed to the College’s Office of Communications.