Skip to Main Content
Skip to forms for: Appeals and Withdrawals Transcript Request Enrollment Verification
Graduation Address/Name Change Major Change VA Benefits

The majority of the forms on this page can be written to directly from your computer and then printed to be signed and submitted.

If you are unable to use any of these forms from this site, you may also obtain these documents from the Office of Enrollment Services, which is located on each of Montgomery College's three campuses.

You will need to have the Adobe Acrobat Reader® in order to view and print those forms . If you don't have the Adobe Acrobat Reader®, please click on the icon below download and install. After you've downloaded and installed the Adobe Acrobat ReaderR®, you can click on the form you need to access below. Get Acrobat


Registration - Credit Classes

Dual Enrollment Program guidelines and form
Registration/Schedule Change form and instructions
Schedule Planning worksheet

Admissions Applications

Admissions Application form (Or Apply Online now!)
Dual Enrollment Program guidelines and form
Health Sciences Application form (PDF)

Change/Update Your Student Record

Student Address/Information Change form
Declaration or Change of Program of Study form
Student Reactivation form

Student Record/Information Release

Transcript Request form (Or request a transcript in My MC now!)
Verification of Student Enrollment form (Or get a FREE Verification now!)

Graduation and Advanced Standing

Graduation Application instructions and form (Or Apply Online now!)
Declaration or Change of Program of Study form
Course Substitution Request form
Credit by Examination form
Permission to Enroll in Another Institution form
Maryland Transfer Advantage Program guidelines and form
General Education Evaluation Request form

Military Community

Certification Request for VA Benefits form (Word)
Involuntary Withdrawal Process and form

Tuition Discounts and Waivers/Special Programs

Business and Industry Agreement Instructions and form
Affidavit for Undocumented Immigrant Student Tuition Rate Form
Tuition Waiver for Students with Disabilities form More information regarding House Bill 104
Statewide and Health Workforce Shortage Programs form

Appeals and Withdrawals

Academic Appeals Petition form See upcoming Academic Appeals Committee schedule for meeting information
Tuition Refund Appeal Instructions and form
Involuntary Withdrawal Process and form
General Education Appeal form

Montgomery College

Montgomery County, MD


©2018, Montgomery College