Giving Ideas -- Where Your Gift Goes
Thank you for your interest in sharing the gift of education with Montgomery College students. Whether you choose to support an individual academic program or students with specific needs, your gift makes a difference. Unrestricted gifts provide maximum flexibility to distribute funds as needed. Donors of $25,000 or more may name an endowed or current use scholarship fund. All gifts, large or small, are greatly appreciated.
- Need-Based Scholarships for over 2,000 students each academic year.
- ACES (Achieving Collegiate Excellence and Success), which provides interventions and support for Montgomery County Public School students at risk of not making it to college.
- Dreamers Scholarship Fund, which assists high-achieving graduates of Montgomery County Public Schools who came to this country with their families as children and who are undocumented immigrants through no fault of their own.
- Global Humanities Institute (NEH challenge grant), an exciting new initiative to expand the study of diverse countries, peoples, and traditions and thus, equip students with the tools to compete in a global marketplace.
- Innovation Fund, which supports new and creative initiatives by students, faculty and staff that enhance the education of Montgomery College students and improve students’ ability to complete their educations.
- Student Emergency Fund, which provides assistance to students who are facing an immediate crisis.
Ways your gift can help:
Montgomery College Fund
When you contribute to the Montgomery College Fund, the most flexible distribution fund, your gift goes directly to current students when it is needed most. Your gift will be pooled with others to provide financial aid for tuition, plus a range of other ongoing needs, including up-to-date technology, library resources, career counseling, academic and program support, and more. Read more…
Contribute to the general scholarship fund or one of the 400+ existing scholarships within the Montgomery College Foundation. Or start your own scholarship fund with a gift of $25,000 or more, perhaps in honor or in memory of a friend or family member.
Our office is located at 40 West Gude Drive, Suite 220, Rockville, MD 20850. You can reach us at 240-567-7900.