MC One Day Adventures
Youth MC Adventures are one day enrichment programs that are offered several times a year around the county. Visit School year programs for class information and online registration information.
Black Rocket, Saturday January 21st, 2017
Grades 6-8 from 8:30am - 3:30pm
Black Rocket provided unique enrichment and educational programs in Creative Sciences, Digital Arts, and Leadership. Select a morning session, and an afternoon session, with alternates for each from the seven listed below:
- Robotics 101, Create mini-bots and experiment with basic design principles. Work in pairs or groups for these hands on activities
- Code Creators, Learn the basics of coding and logic statements in an interactive and fun workshop
- Video Game Design, Love video games? Build a level in a 2D game and learn crucial elements to game design.
- Digital Animation, Learn the basics of 2D animation and game design by creating and animating characters & background
- Minecraft Modders, Learn the basics of modding in Minecraft. Includes introductory coding as you explore Minecraft
- Minecraft Animators, Using your favorite Minecraft characters create and animate a scene in this workshop
- Maker Lab: 3D Modeling and Design, Using professional level software, sculpt, texture, and render your 3D creation.
Learn More, Black Rocket Brochure
One Day Adventures in January and February:
- Black Rocket, Grades 4-6, January 21st Germantown Campus.
- FutureMakers Grades 4-6, February 25th Rockville Campus. Details to follow.
ASISTENCIA EN ESPAÑOL DISPONIBLE Karla Espinoza 240-567-7917