Registration Information, Options and Policies
Questions : Call Customer Service at 240-567-5188
Tuition Installment Plan
The TIP may allow students to pay registration charges in several payments; some restrictions apply. Each term is independant and must be enrolled in separately. A nonrefundable fee is required to participate in TIP. Students must register online during the TIP enrollment period.
How to Pay Using the Tuition Installment Plan
Individual classes that cost more than $975.00 qualify for the Tuition Installment Plan. Or, a series of classes that total more than $975.00 if you are registering for them all at once, such as the TechLEAP program curriculum. To enroll in the TIP plan, you must register online via MYMC.
- Sign into your student account via . If you need assistance signing into , see instructions below.
- Once in MYMC, click on "Pay My Bill/Manage Account"
- Next, click on the icon labeled "Tuition Installment Plan"
- There is a nonrefundable fee of $35.00 to enroll in the TIP.
- Select the TIP plan from the options listed that best suits your needs.
(Note: If the open enrollment period has closed, you will see a notice that No Plans are currently available. )
- Follow the directions listed.
• New Student
You are considered a new student if you have never taken a class or event sponsored by Montgomery College.
• Returning Student
You are considered a returning student if you have taken a class at any Montgomery College location. Visit to register by web. If you are not sure if you are considered a returning student visit , for information on how to contact the IT Service Desk for assistance. If you do not remember your Montgomery College ID number or Password, visit for assistance.