Online Registration Restrictions and Instructions
Registration Information, Options and Policies
Questions : Call Customer Service at 240-567-5188
Is online registration right for you?
WD&CE Online Registration Restrictions:
- You should NOT use the online application if you:
- Are enrolling in a credit class, this online application is for noncredit classes only.
- Are eligible for and requesting tuition waiver. (example: senior, or National Guard waivers).
- Are under 16 years of age: You must first get permission to take a course by contacting the program’s Program Director.
- Youth Programs. See Youth Programs for special registration instructions.
- Noncredit Online courses have a special registration procedure.
- Are applying for Special Program Offerings from WD&CE:
- English as a Second Language (ESL)
- Pathways to Success
- Are using a third party check to pay for your class.
Online Registration Information:
- Non-U.S. citizens will be assessed an out-of-state fee unless they appear in person with supporting documentation. If you have any questions, please call 240-567-5188.
- These Credit Cards are Accepted:
- If you have not completed your application within 10 business days, you will need to submit a new application.
- If you need support services due to a disability, please register for class first, then call 240-567-5188 or email firstname.lastname@example.org at least four weeks prior to the start of your class to arrange for accommodations and/or assistive technology.
- Completing the online application signifies you agree to the following:
I certify that the information on this application is correct and complete. (I understand that falsification may result in dismissal and/or retroactive adjustment of tuition and fees.) I also certify that I am aware of the College’s policy on drug and alcohol abuse prevention and understand that the policy is available upon request. Additionally, I understand that I am responsible for all costs including necessary collection costs to satisfy my debts to the College. Upon request by a designated College official, I agree to provide evidence of the information on this application for verification by the College.
You may now Register by Web or return to Registration Options page.