Nonprofit Leadership Institute Boot Camp Fall 2014
Nonprofit Leadership Institute Boot Camp for Mid-Level Administrators Fall 2014.
Justin Pollock, principal of Orgforward will be the lead facilitator for the training.
Justin is founder of Orgforward ( http://www.orgforward.net), a consultancy working with community benefit agents and capacity builders to develop leadership and strategies that create communities where equity, dignity, respect, and a healthy environment exist for everyone. His focus is on strengthening the connection between vision and the leadership, programming, finance, and infrastructure needed to make change happen and on supporting organizational leaders with what they need to effectively govern and operate their organizations. With more than 20 years of experience in the education and nonprofit fields, Justin has trained and presented to board, staff, and volunteers from hundreds of nonprofit and government agencies ranging from small start-ups to large well-established businesses on topics of governance, financial management, planning, supervision, leadership development, and organizational sustainability.
The Montgomery College Nonprofit Leadership Institute invites applicants to apply to be selected for the 2014 Nonprofit Management Boot Camp.
2014 / 2015 Nonprofit Leadership Boot Camp Program Details:
- Course: NPT001, CRN: #26330,
- 8 Training Sessions, Time 9:00am - 4:30pm
- 2014 / 2015 Dates: 10/3, 10/17, 11/14, 12/12, 2/13, 3/13, 4/24, 5/15
- Tuition and Fees: $495 + $400 fee = $895, Non-Maryland residends add $400, Tuition Waiver Applies: Seniors (Age 60+) pay fee only.
- Location: 40 West Gude Drive, Room 115, Rockville, Maryland 20850 *map
- Application Deadline: September 8, 2014
- 2014 Nonprofit Leadership Boot Camp Application Form
- Printable Brochure for 2014 Nonprofit Leadership Boot Camp
- Learn more about lead facilitator Justin Pollock, Principal of Orgforward (www.orgforward.net)
The application deadline is September 8, 2014. Click here to download the Application Form. Admission to the boot camp is competitive and applicants will receive a decision by September 22, 2014.
For more information Contact: Tracee Matthias, Senior Program Director, 240-567-2595, Tracee.Matthias@montgomerycollege.edu
Note: Nonprofit organizations conducting business in Maryland can send their employee(s), who reside in D.C. or Virginia to this program and pay In-State tuition. The organization must fill out a Business and Industry form for those out-of-state employees and return it with the application packet.