Unleash your individual and organizational leadership potential. This seminar, designed for mid-level nonprofit managers, provides practical approaches for accomplishing what is possible and opportunities to assess and recreate systems that align our day-to-day work with the outcomes we want to create for ourselves, the organizations we serve, and the community. This seminar is highly interactive and covers practical approaches to leadership, planning, program development, supervision, communication and community engagement.
Participants will network with peers and stay in touch between sessions. Expert training and facilitators will deliver an effective, intense, and interactive program.
2014 / 2015 Nonprofit Leadership Boot Camp Program Details:
- Course: NPT001, CRN: #26330,
- 8 Training Sessions, Time 9:00am - 4:30pm
- 2014 / 2015 Dates: 11/14, 12/12, 2/13, 3/13, 4/3, 4/24, 5/15, 5/29
- Tuition and Fees: $495 + $400 fee = $895, Non-Maryland residends add $400, Tuition Waiver Applies: Seniors (Age 60+) pay fee only.
- Location: 40 West Gude Drive, Room 115, Rockville, Maryland 20850 *map
- Application Deadline: October 13, 2014
- 2014 Nonprofit Leadership Boot Camp Application Form
- Printable Brochure for 2014 Nonprofit Leadership Boot Camp
- Learn more about lead facilitator Justin Pollock, Principal of Orgforward (www.orgforward.net)
The application deadline is October 13, 2014. Click here to download the Application Form. Admission to the boot camp is competitive and applicants will receive a decision by October 27, 2014.
For more information Contact: Tracee Matthias, Senior Program Director, 240-567-2595, Tracee.Matthias@montgomerycollege.edu
Note: Nonprofit organizations conducting business in Maryland can send their employee(s), who reside in D.C. or Virginia to this program and pay In-State tuition. The organization must fill out a Business and Industry form for those out-of-state employees and return it with the application packet.