Most Ed2Go noncredit online courses are now $100.00!
Non-Maryland residents add $5.00.
Course Selection Secure MC Payment/Registration Form
Montgomery College offers an exciting array of noncredit online courses. These are open to everyone. There are hundreds of classes offered each month. Look at our expanded Course Selection to find a course that is right for you.
How Do I Enroll, Register, and Pay for a Noncredit Online Course?
Enrolling and paying for a noncredit online course is a two step process. Step One: Select and ENROLL in the course, Step Two: REGISTER/PAY Montgomery College for the course.
Follow the directions to enroll in the online course and complete all the steps outlined below in Step #2 which includes making a payment to Montgomery College. We now have a secure, online payment form. Use this to make payment, follow directions on the form for payment processing. You may want to print this page so you may have a list of instructions for enrollment.
Step 1. Browse our list of courses to find the one you want.
Step 2 . To purchase / enroll in the course, click on the Enroll Now button. This will take you through the steps to sign up for the course.
- Select The Course, press Enroll Now button.
- Select a Start Date
- Write down the Start Date, Title, Price, and Course Section Number, and press the Continue Button.
- Sign In Options:
- Returning Students use your Ed2Go user name and password to Login.
- New Students: Follow instructions to Create an Account
- Payment Options:
- Purchase Course: Purchase course via other accepted payment methods. This will lead you to instructions on how to pay via Montgomery College's secure Payment / Registration Form and follow directions for making a payment. Out of state fees may apply. Payments are charged to your credit card upon receipt of your registration form. Keep a copy for your records.
- Already Paid, select this option if you want to pay later. You have the option of trying out the Ed2Go online course for up to seven days before paying. To pay for the course use the Secure MC Payment /Registration form
- Alternate Payment Option Alternate payment option for Employers/Employees. A printable registration form is available for Employers or Employees who cannot use the online credit card option (Some government offices have firewalls which prevent credit card purchases), pay using pre-approved payment vouchers, or must pay by check. Montgomery College employees may use EAP to pay for these courses. These registrations may be faxed to 240-567-7871, or mailed to Montgomery College, 12 South Summit Ave. 4th Floor, Customer Service, Gaithersburg, Maryland 20877. If you have any questions please contact Customer Service at 240-567-7872.
- Receipt. Print Order Confirmation Details for your records.
- Orientation. On the bottom right of the Order Confirmation Details there is a link to Ed2Go Orientation.
Step 3. You will receive an informational email from Janet Lane at Montgomery College.
Step 4. You will receive an email from Customer Service when your payment has been processed, and your registration is complete.
What type of courses are offered?
Most of the Ed2Go online courses are six weeks in length and are in a wide range of topics from Office Skills, Computer Skills, Digital Photography, Web Page Design, Personal Enrichment, Health Care Continuing Education, Career Skills and more. These courses offer two lessons a week for a total of 12 lessons. If you are not sure an online course is right for you, you have the option of trying the class for up to seven days before paying for the class. Payment / Registration Form
If you have questions about your noncredit online course you may contact Janet Lane at 240-567-6938 or email Ed2Go@montgomerycollege.edu. Or you may contact Customer Service at 240-567-5188.
Montgomery College, WD&CE
Room 245 Humanities and Social Sciences Bldg.
20200 Observation Drive
Germantown, Maryland 20876