MOVE Montgomery Transportation and Logistics
What is MOVE Training to Employment Program?
MOVE Montgomery offers Training and Employment Programs with Scholarship opportunities (PENDING AVAILABLE FUNDING) for qualified students in th eareas of Commercial Drivers Licensing CDL-A and CDL-B and busing, trucking, and transportation logistics.
- Learn more, visit the MOVE PDF booklet
- How do I register my interest in the program? Fill out the MOVE Inquiry Form
- How do I apply? Funding is limited at this time. Fill out the MOVE Inquiry Form and we will send you future notifications of training, funding, and employment opportunities.
- Who can I call if I have more questions? Call CDL Coordinator at 240-567-7744
- Who can I email with my questions? email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Attend a MOVE Montgomery Information session, see possible dates below.
Register CDL Open House
MOVE MONTGOMERY Open House Sessions
CDL Open House / MOVE Montgomery Information Session Dates:
Next information session tba
Are you interested in CDL(Commercial Driver License Training) or Transportation logistics?
Fill out the Training Program Inquiry and we will get back to you shortly.
CDL Training Inquiry Form
Job Seekers must be:
- At least age 21
- Without any DUI / DWI, have a good driving record with three years of driving experience
- Residents of Montgomery, Howard, Frederick, or Prince George's Counties
- Able to meet screening qualifications
Questions? Contact information below.
Should you need accommodations for this event, please contact Disability Support Services.