MOVE Montgomery Transportation and Logistics
What is MOVE Training to Employment Program?
- Learn more, visit the MOVE PDF booklet
- How do I register my interest in the program? Fill out the MOVE Inquiry Form
- How do I apply? Download the MOVE Application form .
- Who can I call if I have more questions? Call CDL Coordinator at 240-567-7744
- Who can I email with my questions? email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Attend a MOVE Montgomery Information session, see possible dates below.
Register CDL Open House
MOVE MONTGOMERY Open House Sessions
CDL Open House / MOVE Montgomery Information Session Dates:
Friday June 24th, 1:00pm - 2:00pm Gaithersburg Business Training Center Room 403, 12 South Summit Ave., Gaithersburg, Md 20877
, MOVE printable flyer
New: CDL Mechanic Service Worker Recruitment Session
Monday June 20th, 9:00am - 12:00pm, Gaithersburg Business Training Center Room 403, 12 South Summit Ave., Gaithersburg, Md 20877 MOVE Mechanic printable flyer
Are you interested in CDL(Commercial Driver License Training) or Transportation logistics?
Fill out the Training Program Inquiry and we will get back to you shortly.
CDL Training Inquiry Form
Job Seekers must be:
- At least age 21
- Without any DUI / DWI, have a good driving record with three years of driving experience
- Residents of Montgomery, Howard, Frederick, or Prince George's Counties
- Able to meet screening qualifications
For more information contact Shannye Carroll at 240-688-9102 or email email@example.com
or Contact Shannye Carroll, firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 240-567-2577
Should you need accommodations for this event, please contact Disability Support Services.