MOVE Montgomery Transportation and Logistics
MOVE MONTGOMERY Open House Sessions
MOVE Montgomery offers Training and Employment Programs with Scholarship opportunities for qualified students in the areas of Commercial Truck Driving Licensing (CDL-A and CDL-B) and busing, trucking, and transportation logistics.
Register CDL Open House
CDL Open House / MOVE Montgomery Information Session Dates:
- October 28th, from 10:00am - 11:00am at the Gaithersburg Business Training Center, 12 South Summit Ave. Gaithersburg, Md. 20877
- December 16th, tentative location Rockville Campus, details coming soon.
Are you interested in CDL(Commercial Driver License Training) or Transportation logistics?
Fill out the Training Program Inquiry and we will get back to you shortly.
CDL Training Inquiry Form
Job Seekers must be:
- At least age 21
- Without any DUI / DWI, have a good driving record with three years of driving experience
- Residents of Montgomery, Howard, Frederick, or Prince George's Counties
- Able to meet screening qualifications
For more information contact Shannye Carroll at 240-688-9102 or email email@example.com
or Contact Shannye Carroll, firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 240-567-2577
Should you need accommodations for this event, please contact Disability Support Services.