FastTrac® NewVenture™, Course SMB954Class Schedule/ Register
Designed specifically for entrepreneurs in the early stages of business development, FastTrac NewVenture not only helps you uncover the answers, it also helps you determine the questions to ask. Save time and money by testing the feasibility of your business concept before you launch. Form relationships with people who can prove to you that starting or growing your own business doesn't mean going it alone.
Tools of the Trade
Owning your own business is the American dream. Building it to withstand the test of time requires a unique set of tools. That's where FastTrac NewVenture makes a difference by providing the opportunity to:
- Explore entrepreneurship;
- Identify and meet market needs;
- Objectively evaluate your concept and plans for moving forward;
- Develop a working knowledge of business fundamentals such as marketing, product/service development, management, and financials;
- Begin building an infrastructure for your business operations and processes;
- Explore the risk and success factors in the marketplace;
- Understand how to access the human, financial, and business resources;
- Network with entrepreneurs and professionals;
- Respond to changes that can impact your business; and
- Build an actionable business plan.
Relationships Help Your Business Grow
There's no substitute for experience. Nothing proves it better than FastTrac NewVenture facilitated by entrepreneurs who are not only knowledgeable but have a proven ability to connect with people. They create an environment that encourages you to interact with other entrepreneurs—gaining insight from their experiences and establishing relationships that will last for years.
FastTrac NewVenture provides the resources, support, and motivation to prove to yourself that your dreams are within reach.
FastTrac has helped more than 350,000 entrepreneurs start and grow their business. http://fasttrac.org/