Driver Ed Special Needs Scholarship Opportunity
Montgomery College & GEICO Philanthropic Foundation Developmental Driver Education Scholarship Opportunity
Funding for this scholarship is NOT available at this time!!
- Driver Readiness Assessment, 2-hours ($100)
- Learner Permit Preparation Course, SFT004, ($104)
- Driver Education Learning Disabled, 36 hours, SFT047, ($360)
- Driver Improvement Lessons, 10-hours, SFT040, ($425)
How to Apply- Scholarship NOT available at this time!!
Scholarship Packet (4 pg.)
- Students must fill out the four page Developmental Driver Education Scholarship packet . This includes the Scholarship Checklist, Scholarship Application, Self-Assessment of Driver Readiness, and the Montgomery College Registration Form
- Students also need to provide Eligibility of Disability documentation. This can be from MC Disability Support Services, Natalie Martinez, DSS Counselor, 240-567-4118, http://cms.montgomerycollege.edu/wdce/disabilitysupport.html. Or provide documentation from a Medical Doctor, Therapist, College or School Counselor.
- Students wishing to apply for either Driver Education or Driver Improvement Lessons must also provide a copy of the student's Learner Permit (enlarged copy of both front and back).
- The completed scholarship packet and supporting documentation must be submitted in person, or by mail to:
Montgomery College, Workforce Development & Continuing Education
Attn: GEICO Developmental Driver Education Scholarship Application
12 South Summit Ave. Suite 400
Gaithersburg, Maryland 20877
Please contact Maria Castro-Trujillo, Program Assistant for Transportation Safety, email@example.com, or call 240-567-1895 for further information or assistance with the scholarship application.