July, 2016 - Applications for new Institutional Partnership Agreements will be available in January, 2017
The June, 2016 application enrollment period has ended. Institutions that submitted applications will be notified of MC's decision by September 30. It is expected that the agreements that are approved will be in place by Spring semester, 2017. The application will be available again in January, 2017.
March, 2016 - Welcome to the new MC Articulation process: TRANSFERmation
MC has launched TRANSFERmation, a new process to determine which post-secondary institutions MC will collaborate with to create academic partnership agreements. Please view the video below to learn more about TRANSFERmation.
An important key to this success is our academic partnerships and articulation agreements. The result of these – guaranteed admission agreements, program-to-program agreements, pathways, etc. – are the foundation for preparing students to transition from MC with minimal barriers.
To reach this launch, MC underwent a comprehensive review of past partnerships and agreements. Transfer staff spoke to MC faculty, advisors and students to determine the good and the bad; asked four-year institutions for their feedback and comments; and examined data to identify patterns and trends. As a result, new processes and procedures have been adopted to manage the partnership program.
The program is called TRANSFERmation. We invite you to learn more about it by watching the video on the FAQ page.
February, 2016 - Introducing the new TRANSFERmation Website
The new website has multiple tools to help navigate and explain the TRANSFERmation program:
- The Institutional Partnership Agreements page describes the three types of agreements: Enrollment Agreements, Institutional Articulated Pathways and Recruitment and Marketing MOU.
- The Criteria and Selection page shows the factors used to determine future partnerships.
- The FAQ page answers questions about the agreement process, partnering with MC, criteria, and appeals.
- The About Us page identifies our mission, vision, strategic goals and contact information.
- The List of Agreements brings you to all of our Enrollment Agreements and Institutional Articulated Pathways.