Purchasing - Software & Equipment
Software available through the Work-at-Home Program
The software applications listed below can be provided for home use by all Montgomery College faculty and staff.
Symantec Endpoint Protection for Windows
Microsoft Enterprise/Office Suite 2010 for Windows
Microsoft Office Suite - Macintosh 2011
Microsoft Project 2010
Microsoft Visio 2010
Adobe Acrobat 11
Note: None of the Microsoft Windows Operating Systems are available for home use.
To request one of the applications listed above, fill out the Work-at-Home Software Request form located on the IT Forms page and submit it to IT Resource Management, OITB, Suite 310.
Process for faculty to obtain work-at-home software
Effective September 2, 2008
- Select, fill out, and then print form
- Send to IT Resource Management, OITB, Suite 310
- Media/software products will be sent to the requester
- Signatures of receipt must be returned to IT Resource Management upon receipt
- Adobe software media discs must be returned to IT Resource Management within 10 days of receipt.
IT Resource Management expects to be able to provide requested software within 10 days of receipt of request form.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 240-567-3210.