The Montgomery College participatory governance system provides all members of the college community with the opportunity to express their opinions and make recommendations about how the institution should function. It also provides structures through which these opinions and recommendations will be given due consideration when important decisions are made.
- Stay informed by reading minutes, agendas and newsletter.
- Attend a council meeting or governance event.
- Nominate and vote for council members (details coming via e-mail in Spring).
- Discuss governance issues with colleagues and peers.
- Contact a council member or council.
- Run for a council or participate in a committee.
| || |
| || || |