Skip to Main Content

Submit an Incident Report

There are four different incident reports which can be filed:

1) Academic Integrity Report
2) Standards of Conduct Report (Non-Academic)
3) Behaviors of Concern Report (Behavioral Intervention Team)

4) Sexual Misconduct Report (Title IX)

If this is an emergency or you need immediate help, contact the Office of Public Safety and Emergency Management or 911 from any College phone. 

A detailed description of each report and its appropriate use are listed below.  Click on a button to submit a report.


Academic Integrity

Use this form to report incidents such as academic dishonesty, cheating on assignments or exams, forgery, submitting materials that are not the student's own. This list is not exhaustive.  A full list of violations can be found in Section VIII: Academic Dishonesty of the Student Code of Conduct.


Standards of Conduct

Use this form to report incidents such a disruption or obstruction of the education process of the College; physical or psychological abuse; intimidation; misuse of computing resources; gambling; possessing, using, selling, or distributing any type of drugs for illegal reasons; defacing, destroying, or damaging property; theft; unauthorized use of facilities or commission of any offense prohibited by local, state or federal law. This list is not exhaustive. A full list of violations can be found in the Student Code of Conduct.



Behaviors of Concern (BIT)  

Use this form to report incidents such as: bizarre thoughts, depression, excessive anxiety, mood swings, inappropriate display of emotions, or general concerns about a student.  This form is not to report misconduct or violations of the Student Code of Conduct.

  Sexual Misconduct

Use this form to report incidents of sexual misconduct, including reports of sexual assaults, sexual harassment, sexual exploitation, sexual intimidations, dating/domestic violence, stalking and/or retaliation pursuant to Montgomery College's Sexual Misconduct Policy (31001).

If you have questions, please contact the Dean of Student Affairs on your campus.

Montgomery College

Montgomery County, MD


©2019, Montgomery College