Montgomery College offers a range of services to students and alumni to support the career planning process. This includes a career resource blog and access to career exploration information, opportunities for hands-on experience and support for the job search process.
Career Planning - Step-by-Step:
- Step 1: Understand Yourself
- Step 2: Match Your Interests to Majors
- Step 3: Learn more about Specific Careers
- Step 4: Trim Down Your Choices
- Step 5: Prepare Yourself through Education & Training
- Step 6: Search for your Job or Internship
NOVEMBER is CAREER MONTH!
See Career Month Events by campus: