Working at Montgomery College
With individuals from more than 160 countries, the Montgomery College student body reflects a rich cultural diversity. We not only invest in our students—we invest in our employees, too.
Montgomery College is committed to enhancing employee engagement at
every level of the organization. We give our faculty and staff the
environment, the tools, and the opportunities to make a difference.
MC is a place striving toward becoming a national model of educational excellence, opportunity, and student success. A place that values agility and relevance in rising to the challenges facing our students and community.
We encourage talented professionals who want to enrich the lives of today’s—and tomorrow’s—students to join us at one of our three suburban Washington campuses.
Apply today at Montgomery College.
Office of Human Resources and
Strategic Talent Management
900 Hungerford Drive, Suite 130
Rockville, MD 20850
Montgomery College Open Opportunities
We are pleased to provide applicants with a new quick and easy method for applying for positions at Montgomery College through the use of Taleo 10. Montgomery College is an academic institution committed to promoting equal opportunity and fostering diversity among its student body, faculty, and staff.
To ensure that you are notified of open opportunities, a working email address is strongly encouraged. Note: For security reasons, the system will log you off after 30 minutes of inactivity.
(Picture by Patrick Ross Photography)
MC Employees Enjoy These Benefits
- 15 days of annual leave per year (for staff, first 3 years)
- 12 days of sick leave per year for staff employees
- 10 days of sick leave per academic year for faculty
- 3 days of Personal Leave
Professional and Career Development Opportunities
- Educational Assistance Program Funds
- Tuition Waiver
- Technology Classes
- Sabbatical Leave for Full-time Faculty
- Professional Development Leave for Administrators and Staff
- Management Classes for Supervisors
- Classes in Career Development, Communication and
Interpersonal Relations, Diversity and Multiculturalism, Performance Management
- Orientation Programs for New Staff, Faculty, and Managers
- Personalized wellness and fitness programming by certified
personal trainers on staff
- Lunch and Learns: Weekly seminars on wellness topics
- Weight Watchers at Work: weekly meetings at MC
- Early morning gym hours
- Noon time fitness classes
- After work yoga and aqua aerobics
| See more about Montgomery College Benefits |