If any of the following conditions apply to you, you should NOT complete the online application:
1. Previously applied or took credit classes at Montgomery College; you should update your information.
2. Have an application fee waiver.
3. Want to take non-credit classes with Workforce Development and Continuing Education.
4. Are an international student and/or not a U.S. Citizen and one or more of these apply to you:
Fill out a paper application here
- Do not have a permanent address in the U.S.
- Interested in obtaining an I-20
- Is an F-1 or M-1 student or has an F-2 or M-2.
- Have a B-1 or B-2 visa
Before you submit the online application, be sure you qualify by reading the box to the right.
Qualified applicants will be admitted for the next available term and will remain admitted to Montgomery College for all future terms and at all campuses. Some services (e.g. placement testing) and classes may not be available for students who submit applications two weeks or less prior to the beginning of the term.
Students in the following states are prohibited from enrolling in online courses at Montgomery College: Alaska, Arkansas, Massachusetts, Minnesota, Montana, Oregon, South Dakota and Utah. Please contact the Office of Distance Education and Learning Technologies at 240-567-6000 for more information.
If you require an alternative format of the admissions application due to a disability, please contact Disability Support Services.
Begin my online Admissions Application!
You will need to create a Web Admissions login ID and PIN to complete the online application.
- Do not use your Social Security Number as your login ID.
- Remember your login ID and PIN so that you can login in later to finish your application or to check your application status. Lost login IDs and PINs cannot be retrieved; you will need to resubmit a new online application.
- If you have not completed the application within 10 business days, you will need to resubmit a new application.
By filling out the online application, you agree to the following statement:
I certify that the information on this application is correct and complete. (I understand that falsification may result in dismissal and/or retroactive adjustment of tuition and fees.) I also certify that I am aware of the college's policy on drug and alcohol abuse prevention and understand that it is available upon request. If admitted I agree to abide by the policies and procedures of Montgomery College. Additionally I understand that I am responsible for all costs including necessary collection costs to satisfy my debts to the college. Upon request by a designated college official, I agree to provide evidence of the information on this application for verification by the college.
Agree & Begin
For personal assistance, please contact the Response Center at email@example.com or 240-567-5000.