Skip to Main Content

Transfer Credit

Students requesting credit for coursework completed outside of the United States:

- you must have a full course-by-course evaluation of their transcript(s) completed by a credentials evaluation service. The report should be sent to the Office of Admissions and Records on your home campus**.  We accept these as they are the best known and most widely accepted agencies, which makes it easier to transfer credit to your next level of education in the United States.


Students who are required by Montgomery College to have an evaluation to prove completion of Secondary Education (high school):

- you must have an evaluation showing highest diploma, degree, or certificate completed.  Please do not have individual secondary school courses/classes evaluated.   The report of your completed education level should be sent to the ATTENTION OF THE INTERNATIONAL COORDINATORS through the Office of Admissions and Records on your home campus**.

The services we accept are listed below:

Montgomery College is now accepting only evaluations from World Education Services or AACRAO evaluations completed before August 15, 2016. Please visit WES Website to learn about their service. 

World Education Services

PO Box 57206
Washington, DC 20037-7206

**Mailing addresses and telephone contact for the Transcript Evaluator for each campus:.

Germantown Campus
Office Admissions & Records
20200 Observation Drive
Germantown, MD 20876

Rockville Campus
Office Admissions & Records
51 Mannakee Street
Rockville, MD 20850

Takoma Park/Silver Spring Campus
Office Admissions & Records
7600 Takoma Avenue
Takoma Park, MD 20912

Montgomery College

Montgomery County, MD


©2018, Montgomery College