The Montgomery College Assessment Centers provide placement and academic testing services to students.
Placement testing include Accuplacer and ESL Accuplacer assessment tests for newly-admitted students.
To take an assessment test:
- First submit an application for admission to Montgomery College to the Office of Admissions, Records and Registration.
- Determine which placement test you should take by clicking here.
- Arrange for your assessment test with one of the three campus Assessment Centers. (See hours, contact information, and testing calendars above.)
The Assessment Centers also administer the Chemistry Placement Test and TEAS test for Health Science applicants.
Academic testing includes testing services for distance learning courses, course make-up tests, and tests students with approved accommodations.
Things to remember before you take a test:
- Photo ID is required (MC student ID card, U.S. government or state-issued photo ID, international passport).
- Know your MC-issued ID number.
- Arrive early enough to finish your test before the Center closes.
Please note: All test materials will be collected 15 minutes before closing time.