Assessment Centers provide testing services to new and current Montgomery College students.
- A valid photo ID is required for all tests (see list below of accepted ID's)
- All test center users must follow Testing Center rules (see Student Guide Quick Link for rules)
A valid photo ID is required for all tests.
List of accepted ID cards:
- State issued photo ID: State Driver’s License, State Motor Vehicle ID cards, State Employee ID card
- Federal (U.S.) issued photo ID: Military IDs, Passports (current International Passports can be considered), Federal Employee ID card, Lawful Permanent Resident Card (green card)
- County: current Montgomery College student ID, current public school IDs (high school ID cards), County Employee ID card.