Skip to Main Content
Transfer Work Completed Outside the U.S.

All students who wish to transfer credit earned outside of the United States to Montgomery College must have an evaluation of their transcript completed by a credential evaluation service. 

Montgomery College does not accept transfer credit for English from institutions outside the U.S. Students must take the appropriate placement test.

Montgomery College is now accepting only evaluations from World Education Services or AACRAO evaluations completed before August 15, 2016.  Please visit WES Website to learn about their service.  

World Education Services

Bowling Green Station
P.O. Box 5087
New York, New York 10274 
Tel: (212) 966-6311

Visit Credit for Courses Taken Outside the U.S. for more information. 

Direct the evaluation service to send your official course by course review to the Transcript Evaluator on the campus you plan to attend:

Germantown Campus
Admissions & Records
Carlos Smith  
20200 Observation Drive
Germantown, MD 20876

Rockville Campus
Admissions & Records
Phuoc Dang
51 Mannakee Street
Rockville, MD 20850

Takoma Park/Silver Spring Campus
Admissions & Records
Ivy Devers
7600 Takoma Avenue
Takoma Park, MD 20912

Once official evaluations of transfer credit earned outside the U.S. have been reviewed by Montgomery College, you will be notified through MC email.

Montgomery College

Montgomery County, MD


©2017, Montgomery College