Welcome applicants and new students! Good luck to everyone on midterms and upcoming final exams!!!!!
Montgomery College offices are generally open Monday through Friday, 8:30 am to 5:00 pm Eastern Standard Time. International Coordinators are available based on the schedule below. Student Assistants are available from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm at the main phone number: (240) 567-5043.
- E-mail general questions to I20questions@montgomerycollege.edu. **If you are requested to SCAN a document or send a "Digital copy" via email, please email I20questions and include your Coordinator's name, your M-Number (if possible), and your Campus of study.
- If you are checking for status of application, please include your M-Number, and your Campus of study.
- Call to speak with an Office Assistant or to leave messages for each of the Coordinators at: 240-567-5043.
Coordinators are available at times listed below: All International Coordinator Offices closed Thursdays 12:00 PM to 5:00PM PLEASE CHECK HERE BEFORE COMING TO WALK IN
- "Walk In" is designed for simple issues and does not require advance notice. An "Appointment" is needed for complex, extended, and private issues or if a sponsor must accompany the student and a specific time is needed.
- Make Appointments by calling or emailing. An appointment must be confirmed by the office at least one day in advance.
- Coordinators in the International Office are available to speak with students (or an applicant's designee). Telephone conferences may also be requested Our office assistants may also be able to help you.
EXPRESS MAIL (DHL, FEDEX, etc.)
Specify the Coordinator or "Office of the International Coordinator" and the campus.
NOTE: it may take 24-48 hours for documents received at this College address to be delivered to the Coordinator's Office.
Use the mailing address of:
Montgomery College, International Coordinator ___________ Campus
7602 Standish Place
Rockville, MD 20850