Greetings from the Department Chair!
I am pleased to welcome you to the Department of Engineering, Physical and Computer Sciences at the Rockville Campus of Montgomery College! We offer a host of courses in a number of different disciplines to accommodate all types of students. Whether you are looking to complete a degree here at Montgomery College, start a program of study to transfer to a four year university, or simply attend a course in the interest of professional development, we can help.
I encourage you to explore our website. Please feel free to contact the department at 240-567-5230 for any further information.
Muhammad Kehnemouyi, Ph.D., PE
Professor & Chair
Science Center, 436C
- Dr. Darryll Pines, Dean of the University of Maryland Clark School of Engineering will speak with MC Students on Tuesday, Apr. 22nd, 3pm, Music Bldg: Room 126
- MC Observatory Guest Night - Come Look at the Stars! Star light, star bright, first star I see tonight... on Friday, April 18, from 9-10pm. Register here. Contact Dr. Carrie Fitzgerald for more information.
- MC Stargazers Astronomy Club Interest Meeting, 4pm, Friday, Feb. 7th, SC 404. Contact Dr. Carrie Fitzgerald for more information.
- First Meeting of Geology Club for Spring 2014, 3:30pm, Thursday, Feb. 6th, SC 404. Contact Dr. Alan Cutler for more information.
- Robotics Club Meetings, 2:30-5pm, every Friday, SC 408. Contact Dr. Alex Hou for more information.
- A Student Opportunity Bulletin Board
Most Recent Postings:
>The NASA National Community College Aerospace Scholars (NCAS) program is seeking student applicants who dream of having a Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics (STEM) career.
This program offers the opportunity to work on projects and share ideas with NASA engineers, educators, and scientists. To become a National Community College Aerospace Scholar (NCAS), students should visit the NCAS website to learn more: http://ncas.aerospacescholars.org. Applications are due on July 15, 2014.
>Also visit the SEM Internships Homepage for other student opportunities.
New Courses and Special Offerings
| Our departmental Robotics Club: || |