The following information is in compliance with Montgomery College's Official Collegewide Policies and Procedures, under Chapter IV, PNP 45003, Section F.
Note: There is NOT a "three-month residency rule" regarding tuition rates for military personnel and their dependents.
Requirements for In County Tuition:
- Stationed and/or currently living in Montgomery County
- If servicemember is stationed and/or living in Montgomery County, dependent may receive In County Tuition
Requirements for In State Tuition:
- Stationed and/or currently living in the State of Maryland
- If servicemember is stationed and/or living in the State of Maryland, dependent may receive In State Tuition
Requirements for Out of State Tuition:
- Stationed and/or currently living outside of the State of Maryland; this includes Washington, DC
In County Adjustment:
- Servicemembers receiving In State or Out of State Tuition may submit a Business and Industry Agreement to receive a tuition adjustment to In County.
Military Community Students that Move Out of Maryland/Country:
Any servicemember or dependent who moves out of Maryland or the U.S. may continue to keep their residency, providing they retain their Maryland domicile (as evidence by a license or income tax documents.)