Skip to Main Content
Vocational Rehabilitation for Disabled Veterans

Chapter 31: Vocational Rehabilitation Program

Vocational rehabilitation students must have VA Form 28-1905 on file with the College VA Office in order to receive vouchers for books. This program also requires course approval from your counselor at the VA.

Steps to Receive Voucher:

1. Register for classes

2. Visit the VA Office to pick up voucher for books.

3. Take the voucher to the Bookstore for books and supplies that are required for the registered courses. Supplies should be for items listed on course syllabus only.
(Clothing items, briefcases, PC, expensive pens, or items for personal use are not be allowed.)


Note: All students wishing to enroll into VA Education Benefits at Montgomery College must submit a Certification Request for VA Benefits to the VA Coordinator.

Montgomery College

Montgomery County, MD


©2018, Montgomery College