Welcome to the Offices of the International Student Coordinators!
Each campus of Montgomery College has an office designed to assist our students who are in the United States for temporary reasons and wish to study at Montgomery College.
We assist with the following:
- Creating the form I-20 (Certificate of Eligibility) used by the United States Consulates to issue F-1 and M-1 student visas and by the United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) to award F-1 and M-1 student status
- Conferring with students from outside of the United States, and students in statuses other than F-1/M-1, to determine if they are eligible for F-1 or M-1 status
- Providing information on College services to students in F-1 and M-1 status
- Maintaining student's I-20 records for the USCIS as required by law
- Referring students to resources on campus and off campus to assist them with studying and living in the United States and the great state of Maryland
If you need more information, contact our international student office by phone, fax or e-mail.
We look forward to hearing from you soon!