We offer faculty who want to use service-learning and students taking service-learning courses:
- Specific opportunities with vetted community organizations
- Help with assignments and reflections.
- In-class Service Learning overviews
- On-site student and community support
- Waivers, timesheets, and other forms
- Workshops and discussion groups for faculty and staff
- Co-curricular volunteer opportunities
We also coordinate College-wide volunteer programs like Smart Snacks, Alternative Breaks, and Days of Service.
We have helped faculty coordinate assignments in:
- Spanish & other World Languages
- Psychology, Sociology, and Criminal Justice
- Computer Science
- Chemistry and Biology
- Graphic Design and Architecture...
...and more, as well as in programs like Learning Communities, First-Year Experience, Summer Bridge, Gateway to College, and more.