Would you like to transfer to Catholic University?
Learn about Catholic University's Guaranteed Admissions Agreement
- Application fee is waived.
- Up to 66 credits accepted.
- Two MC students will earn a scholarship reducing their tuition by 50 percent for two semesters.
- Must graduate from MC with an A.A., A.S. or A.A.S. degree.
- Must have a minimum cumulative GPA of at least 2.5
- This articulation agreement has a pathway designed for students interested in earning their A.A. in Business at MC and transferring to Catholic University to earn their B.A. in Management. Click here for more information.
Sara Thompson, Ph.D.
Dean, Metropolitan School of Professional Studies