Learn about American University's Guaranteed Admissions Agreement
- Students who earn an associate of arts or associate of science degree from MC will receive guaranteed acceptance into AU.
- AU will waive the application fee for MC students who apply under this agreement.
- Students who have a 3.5 GPA at the time of acceptance will be eligible to pre-register for courses.
- AU offers a Transfer Transitions orientation program for new transfer students.
- Students can use all support services offered by AU.
- Students with a GPA of at least 3.8 at time of application will qualify for upper-level honors courses at AU. These students will also be considered for competitive merit scholarships.
- Students will be eligible for the combined bachelors/masters programs if such programs are available in their major.
- Earn an associate of arts or associate of science degree from Montgomery College.
- Have a cumulative 3.0 GPA at the time of admission.
- Sign a Letter of Intent by October 1st for admission the following fall.
- Submit a transfer application and all supplemental materials by February 1 prior to fall admission.
Megan Lintott, Manager of Special Undergraduate Programs