The Writing, Reading, and Language Center on the Rockville campus:
- provides tutoring and resources to help you improve your fluency in English and other world languages;
- has two facilities, which handle over 100,000 student visits each year;
- offers tutoring for English, Reading, and World Language courses, a Reading Lab, a Reading Room, and a World Languages Lab;
- allows students to come to the Center to work with writing tutors, reading tutors, grammar tutors, and world languages tutors, to do lab assignments, and to practice their skills in English and other world languages; and
- supplies over 100 networked Dell computers and 10 Mac computers for word processing, and often presents workshops and events, especially in its Brown Bag Workshops series, to help you improve your language and study skills.
Maintained and Updated by Jin Carvallo and Vanessa Nakoski