At the Office of Distance Education we offer several type of workshops and trainings every month throughout the year.
Currently, we are offering 6 major trainings for faculty who currently teach or want to teach online at Montgomery College.
• Blackboard Collaborate (training is also available for staff looking to use Blackboard Collaborate for conference/meeting)
• Online Teaching
• Applying the Quality Matters Rubric
• Online Course Redesign: Quality Matters
• Blackboard (multiple workshops available for faculty)
• Video Captioning (two workshops available, one-on-one training also available as well as self-taught video tutorials)
If you want to learn more about each of these trainings, please click on the workshop you are interested in learning more about through the link on the left-side menu. There will be more information on what each workshop and how to register for it.