Compliance and Eligibility
THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION IS REQUIRED FOR EACH PROSPECTIVE STUDENT ATHLETE
- You need to be a full time student enrolled in 12 or more credits.
- Must have the record of your High School Diploma, GED, or Home School documents.
- Have a valid Physical on file with the Athletics Department.
- International students must have a copy of your I-20, I-9, Green Card, or passport.
- Must be in credited classes and not audited classes.
- If you are a transfer student, AN OFFICAL COPY OF THE COLLEGE TRANSCRIPT MUST be sent to the Montgomery College Athletics Department.
- Since high school graduation if you have not attended college during
any semester (non-enrollment), or attended college part-time during any
semester you must document what you did outside of college.
- If you have been in the Armed Forces, give branch, date of enlistment, and date of discharge.