A valid photo ID is required for all tests.
List of accepted ID cards:
- State issued photo ID: State Driver’s License, State Motor Vehicle ID cards, State Employee ID card
- Federal (U.S.) issued photo ID: Military IDs, Passports (current International Passports can be considered), Federal Employee ID card, Lawful Permanent Resident Card (green card)
- County: current Montgomery College student ID, current public school IDs (high school ID cards), County Employee ID card.
The Montgomery College Assessment Centers provide PLACEMENT and ACADEMIC testing services to students.
PLACEMENT TESTING includes Accuplacer and ESL Accuplacer assessment tests for newly-admitted students.
The Assessment Centers also administer the Chemistry Placement Test and TEAS test for Health Science applicants.
ACADEMIC TESTING includes testing services for distance learning courses, course make-up tests, and tests students with approved accommodation.
To take an assessment test:
- First submit an application for admission to Montgomery College to the Office of Admissions, Records and Registration.
- Determine which placement test you should take by clicking here.
- Bring a required photo ID (see list above)
- Contact one of the Assessment Centers (see hours and contact information above)