The mission of the Audit/Internal Audit and Business Process Management unit is to:
- Assess the college’s internal controls through ongoing due diligence;
- Create innovative and flexible processes that integrate technology into college practices and processes;
- Recommend and implement business processes to align the administrative operations with the needs and ideas of employees, students, vendors, and other constituent groups’;
- Promote effective and efficient business and administrative practices; and
- Continually seek improvements in our processes that benefit all stakeholders, improve efficiencies and enhance college operations.
To report audit questions and concerns to the Interim Vice President of Audit & Business Process Management and Senior Vice President of Administrative Fiscal Services, please email:
For MC audit questions, please email: