The Faculty Council will promote teaching and scholarly excellence; serve as a consensus-reaching forum for faculty ideas and concerns; facilitate and promote communication and cooperation among College faculty; and serve as a liaison between the faculty and the College Council. The Faculty Council will ensure that the duties of its standing committees, including the Academic Regulations Committee and the Collegewide Curriculum Committee, are carried out appropriately. The Faculty Council will forward recommendations to the College Council, the Senior Vice Presidents or other councils, as appropriate for further consideration and/or action.
- 6 full-time faculty members, 2 from each campus
- 4 part-time faculty members, 1 from each campus and Workforce Development & Continuing Educatoin
- 3 department chairs, 1 from each campus
- 1 faculty representative from the Academic Regulations Committee
- 1 faculty representative from the CollegewideCurriculum Committee