MC SPRING BREAK IS MARCH 16-20th. ALL COLLEGE OFFICES WILL BE CLOSED!
Spring 2015 Enrollment:
- Spring classes began on January 26th
- Click HERE to find a Late Starting Class
Summer 2015 Enrollment:
- Course Registration Begins for Summer 2015 (April 6)
Fall 2015 Enrollment:
- $25 Dual Enrollment fee waiver for Admissions applications ends on Wednesday, April 15th
- The ENROLLMENT process starts NOW!
- Fall 2015 Class Schedule Available for View Only (April 13)
- Course registration is available starting May 4th
Welcome to the Office of Academic Initiatives' Dual Enrollment webpage.
Dual Enrollment (formerly Early
Placement) is available to advanced high school students admitted to Montgomery College
(MC). Select students
are enrolled in college courses while still attending high school, providing an
educational experience beyond what is available at the secondary level. High
school juniors and seniors who meet the College's Dual Enrollment (DE)
standards may enhance their schedule with college course work and experience
the independence of college-level study while also earning college credit.
Dual Enrollment at MC enables high school students to:
- Register and attend a Montgomery
College course(s) on campus, online or at their high school site
- Engage with outstanding college professors
and their peers in a collegiate classroom setting
- Graduate from high school with
earned college credit
- Potentially save money on college
- Accelerate college completion
- Gain additional skills and
confidence needed to succeed in college
Students may enroll in a variety of courses at the college,
provided they meet the Dual Enrollment standards. The credits earned may
be applied to a degree program at Montgomery College or may potentially be
transferred to another institution.