Fall 2014 Enrollment:
- Check your fall class schedule on MYMC for the last day to withdraw with a W on your transcript.
Spring 2015 Enrollment:
- SPRING 2015 Course Registration is now OPEN!
- Spring classes begins on January 26th
Welcome to the Office of Academic Initiatives' Early Placement Program webpage. The Early Placement Program is a great opportunity offered to advanced high school students at Montgomery College. Select students accepted to MC are enrolled in college courses while still attending high school, providing an educational experience beyond what is available at the secondary level. High school juniors and seniors who meet the College's Early Placement standards may enhance their schedule with college course work and experience the independence of college-level study while also earning college credit.
The Early Placement Program enables high school students to:
• Register and attend a Montgomery College course(s) on campus, online or at their high school site
• Engage with outstanding college professors and their peers in a collegiate classroom setting
• Graduate from high school with earned college credit
• Potentially save money on college tuition
• Accelerate college completion
• Gain additional skills and confidence needed to succeed in college
Students may enroll in a variety of courses at the college, provided they meet the Early Placement criteria. The credits earned may be applied to a degree program at Montgomery College or may potentially be transferred to another institution.