• Under Search by CRN/Unique ID, select your term (e.g. Fall 2012, etc.).
• Using your Class Schedule from MyMC, enter the CRN listed for any of your classes into the box below the Term box.
•Click on the "Add Course" button.
• Your Current Course List showing "Term", "Dept", and "Course~section will appear at the right part of the screen.
•Repeat as many times as needed to enter all to your CRN ( Course Registration Numbers) if you make a mistake, click on "Remove Course" to remove the CRN from the Current Course List" box.
• Once you have all of your CRN entered, click on the "Get Course Materials" button.
• A booklist showing the image (if available) and listing of the textbooks both required and optional for all of your courses will appear.
Use the 'Print Book List' button above to print a listing of books for selected courses and bring as reference to your campus MC Books & More to purchase the course materials at the store.
©2009, Montgomery College