• Under Select Term, Department and Course, go to Select Term Box click select your term (e.g. Fall 2012 etc.).
• Then go to Select Department Box, click Select Department to get the Acronyms (abbreviations of your course name).
• Select the acronym for the course you are taking (e.g. EN = English). Please use the College schedule of classes as a reference.
• After that, go to Select Course Box, click the Select Course to get the course you would like to take.
• The Information of Your Current Course List will appear at the right part of the screen. It showing "Term", "Dept", and "Course~section".
• A booklist showing the image (if available) and listing of the textbooks both required, optional, recommended, or substitute for your course will appear.
• PLEASE NOTE:
Use the 'Print Book List' button above to print a listing of books for selected courses and bring as reference to your campus MC Books & More to purchase the course materials at the store.
©2009, Montgomery College