The Pinkney Innovation Complex for Science and Technology is located on the Montgomery College Germantown Campus. We're also known as PIC MC. The College is ideally situated in Montgomery County, Maryland, within the Washington, DC metropolitan region.
The area is home to more than 350 bioscience companies and key federal institutions, including the National Institutes of Health, the Food and Drug Administration, the National Institute of Standards and Technology, and the Walter Reed Army Institute for Research.
Surrounded by woodlands, the site provides immediate access to the I-270 technology corridor. The park is currently being developed to accommodate life sciences, cybersecurity, and other technology companies.
- Zoned as Life Sciences Center
- Space Available for Lease and Build to Suit
- Located Near Healthcare, IT, and Biotech firms
- Federal Institutions Nearby
- Close to One National and Two International Airports
- Trained Workforce