Minimum Cumulative GPA Required: 3.0
Associate's Degree Required: No
- Application fee waived for students who complete an associate's degree at MC.
- Up to 72 credits accepted.
- Transfer students will have access to Washington College academic advising during Transfer Days and scheduled on-campus visits.
- Students will be eligible for academic scholarships on a competitive basis.
- MC graduates who are Phi Theta Kappa members in good standing are eligible for a Washington College Phi Theta Kappa scholarship.
Tuition & Fees
Learning Format: In-Person
Housing Information: washcoll.edu/campuslife/housing.php
Name: Bradly Booke
Title: Director of Admissions
Phone: (410) 778-7700
Location: Chestertown, MD