Associate's Degree Required: Yes
- MC graduates who enroll in and attend a Chamberlain online post-licensure nursing program will receive a special tuition rate charged at 90% of the prevailing tuition rate for the applicable program.
Tuition & Fees for One Academic Year of Full-Time Study: Click for Rates
Learning Format: Online
- Submit a complete application for admission to Chamberlain College of Nursing
- Must be a registered nurse with a current, active RN license in the U.S.
- Have a 2.0 GPA or higher.
- Students are required to take a minimum of 32 credits at Chamberlain to coincide with Chamberlain's residency requirement.
Phone: (888) 985-8680
Campus Location: Arlington, VA