Minimum Cumulative GPA Required: 2.5
Associate's Degree Required: No
- Guaranteed admission with a completed A.A.S. in Biotechnology and a 2.5 minimum GPA.
- Up to 90 credits accepted.
- Application fee waived.
- Transfer Advising Services.
- Transfer Orientation.
- Students will automatically be nominated for scholarships in which they are eligible.
- MC students who complete an Associate’s Degree will be given every consideration for financial assistance and will be eligible to compete for need and non-need based academic scholarships including:
Dean’s Scholarship awards $3,000 annually for transfer students with a 3.2 and above GPA
Founder’s Scholarship awards $1,500 annually for transfer students with a 2.75 - 3.19 GPA
Tuition & Fees for One Academic Year of Full-Time Study: $23,595
Location: Takoma Park, MD
Housing Information: wau.edu/index.php/living-on-campus
Learning Format: In-Person
Name: Dr. Melvin Roberts
Title: Chemistry Program Coordinator, Professor
Phone: (301) 891-4228