Minimum Cumulative GPA Required: 2.5
Associate's Degree Required: Yes
- MC Nursing graduates will receive a $1,000 scholarship applied to the final semester registration for BSN courses.
- Application fee waived for students who apply online.
- Up to 82 credits accepted.
- Students will meet one-on-one with the Trinity nursing academic and faculty advisors to review the curriculum plan and register for courses.
- Must graduate from MC with an A.S. degree in Nursing.
Tuition & Fees for One Academic Year of Full-Time Study: $21,330
Learning Format: Blended (In-Person & Online)
Housing Information: trinitydc.edu/campus-housing
Name: Steven Gilmore
Title: Assistant Director of Admissions
Phone: (202) 884-9405
Campus Location: Washington, D.C.