Minimum Cumulative GPA Required: 3.0 (2.75 for B.S.H.S. students)
Associate's Degree Required: Yes for Nursing and B.S.H.S. students, No for Engineering Students
Scholarships & Benefits for Engineering Students
- $20,000 annual scholarship for students with a GPA of at least 3.7 with 60 or more credits.
- $16,000 annual scholarship for students with a GPA of at least 3.2 and 30 or more credits.
- Application fee waived.
Notes for BSHS Students
- Admission is guaranteed through this agreement.
- Associate's degree is required for
- Application fee is waived.
applying to BSHS/MSHS dual degree programs must have a cumulative GPA of 3.3 or
Notes for Nursing Students
- Must obtain an A.S. in Nursing from MC.
- Must provide evidence of a current U.S. license to practice as a Registered Nurse.
- Must provide evidence of current employment in a position that requires use of nursing knowledge at the time of application and enrollment as determined by GW.
- Students accepted to GW under the terms of this agreement must complete twenty-one (21) credits of GW coursework and submit a work portfolio in order to complete the B.S. in Nursing requirements. GW will determine whether work portfolio is sufficient to obtain the requisite fifteen (15) credits required. If the student's work portfolio does not warrant fifteen credits, the student will work with a GW advisor to identify necessary GW coursework or modify work experience to meet the criteria. The cost of reviewing the work portfolio is $500.
- Ten (10) scholarships of up to $5,000 per year will be available on a competitive basis for applicants admitted under the terms of this agreement.
Master of Science in Nursing
Students who complete the A.S.N. at MC and a bachelor's elsewhere may be entitled to transfer to GW's M.S.N. program. Contact GW School of
Nursing Admissions (firstname.lastname@example.org,
571-553-0138) for more information.
Location: Washington, D.C.
Tuition & Fees for One Academic Year of Full-Time Study: $47,343
Learning Format: In-Person and Online
Housing Information: living.gwu.edu
Engineering Contact Information
Name: Howard Davis, Director of Undergraduate Student Services
Phone: (202) 994-6158
BSHS Contact Information
Name: Tina Le, Director of Health Sciences Operations
Phone: (202) 994-7669
Nursing Contact Information
Name: GW School of Nursing, Admissions
Phone: (571) 553-0138