Minimum Cumulative GPA Required: 3.0
Associate's Degree Required: Yes
- Guaranteed admission if all requirements are met, including a 3.0 minimum GPA.
- Students must complete an A.A. or A.S. degree at MC.
- Application fee is waived.
- Students with a GPA of at least 3.8 will qualify for upper-level honors courses at AU.
- Transfer scholarships available
- Students are admitted in the Fall only.
- Students must sign Letter of Intent by October 1 prior to transferring the following Fall and remain enrolled at MC until earning an A.A. or A.S. degree.
- Students must submit a transfer application by February 1 prior to the fall entry.
Tuition & Fees, Transfer Scholarships
Learning Format: In-Person
Housing Information: american.edu/ocl/housing
Guaranteed Admission Information: american.edu/admissions/transfer/GAA.cfm
Transfer Equivalency Site (See how classes transfer to AU): american.edu/provost/registrar/transfer/index.cfm
View a PowerPoint overviewing the transfer process to AU, complete with transfer tips here.
Name: Jeremy Lowe
Title: Assistant Director of Admissions
Phone: (202) 885-6012
Campus Location: Washington, D.C.