Minimum Cumulative GPA Required: 2.0
Associate's Degree Required: Yes for students, no for employees
- 20% tuition discount on bachelor's degrees.
- 15% tuition discount on master's degrees.
- Enrollment and Students Services fee waived. Discount on graduation fee.
- Tuition discounts on Undergraduate and Graduate Certificate programs.
- Up to 105 credits accepted.
- Courtesy Unofficial Evaluation
Tuition & Fees
Learning Format: Online
Name: Kailey Soundara
Title: Academic Partnership Specialist
Phone: (202) 308-6348
About Excelsior College
Excelsior College is a regionally accredited, private, nonprofit institution of higher learning. Excelsior will accept up to 116 credits in transfer from various sources such as 90 credits from the community college, military and workplace training, industry certifications, credit by exam, credit for prior learning and credit from other accredited institutions or ACE/NCCRS approved courses. Discounts on tuition and fees through the MC and Excelsior partnership along with a free unofficial evaluation of credits prior to applying.